National League Match Day Preview – 10th / 11th Nov
Boreham Wood v Dagenham & Redbridge
- Boreham Wood have made a mixed start to the season with 2 wins from their opening five matches including a 1-0 win over Woking last time out.
- Defensively The Wood are looking solid with 3 clean sheets so far this season
- Boreham Wood will be looking to their super striker Kabongo Tshimanga to add to his 2 goals his season if the home side are going to get all 3 points here
- Dagenham & Redbridge sit bottom of the table with 1 win from their 6 matches
- The Daggers were fancied to do better than last season, but defeats against Maidenhead and Woking have set them back after their only win at home to Wealdstone.
- Goals have been a problem for Dagenham with only 3 goals scored from their opening 6 matches.
- Under 2.5 goals in the match
- Both teams to score - No
FC Halifax v Wealdstone
- FC Halifax are the draw specialists so far this season with 3 draws in a row
- Halifax opened with a 2-0 over Dagenham & Redbridge and have only managed 2 goals from their last 4 matches
- The Shaymen are defending well having only conceded 3 goals so far this season, but it has included 2 0-0 draws
- Wealdstone manager Dean Brennan our ‘Performance of the Month’ poll after guiding his team to an excellent first month in the National League
- Wealstone matches are never dull with 14 goals scored and 15 conceded from 6 matches
- With three wins on the bounce, this will be a coup if they can make it 4 in a row.
- Both teams score in the match
- Correct Score 2-2
Altrincham v Solihull Moors
- Altrincham notched up their first win of the season at Dover winning 1-0 last time out.
- Before that Altrincham had drawn 3 out of their 4 matches including a 1-1 draw at Hartlepool
- Matches involving Altrincham don’t feature too many goals as they’ve scored 4 and conceded 5.
- After a creditable 0-0 draw at Stockport, Solihull Moors suffered a surprise 3-1 loss at Maidenhead
- Wins over Kings Lynn, Wrexham and Boreham Wood have Solihull Moors in a healthy position from their opening 6 matches
- Defensively Solihull Moors are very strong as went 4 games without conceding a goal earlier in the season.
- Under 2.5 goals in the match
Notts County v Stockport County
- Two pre-season favourites meet at County Ground and Notts County will look to bounce back after 1-0 defeat away at Aldershot.
- The Magpies enjoyed playing in front of the TV cameras earlier this season with a win over Altrincham and will look to repeat this versus Stockport County.
- Top scorer Kyle Wootton will be looking to add to his 4 goals so far this season
- Stockport County also suffered a surprise defeat in their last league match losing 2-1 at home to Weymouth
- Before the loss to Weymouth, Stockport County had won 4 matches from their opening 6 matches
- John Rooney is full of confidence having scored 5 league goals this season and will relish the TV cameras being present to add to his tally, especially after a world class goal in FA Cup.
- Both teams to score
- Over 2.5 goals in the match
- Wooton and Rooney both to score
Match day 8 odds across the Vanarama National League are available at National League Odds. For the rest of your sporting odds including Vanarama National League North and South visit Sportsbook LV BET.