Vanarama National League North and South Preview – Sat 24 October
With a few matches on in both Vanarama National League North and South this weekend, we have picked out a couple of the top matches to give a preview and our top picks ahead of the action. For all your sporting odds this weekend including Vanarama National League North and South visit Sportsbook LV BETOdds subject to change. 18+ please gamble responsibly.
National League North
Gateshead v Gloucester
- League Leaders Gloucester are unbeaten and have 100% record from their opening three games
- Gateshead, who missed out on promotion have started the season with a win and two defeats
- Free scoring Gloucester have hit the net 11 times in their opening three matches
- Gateshead have failed to score in their past two matches, losing both by 1-0
- Gloucester to score 2 or more goals in the match
- Gloucester to be leading at half time.
Boston United v AFC Telford
- Boston United went so close to promotion last season, they have only played a single league game so far which was a 4-0 away win at Leamington.
- AFC Telford have made a promising start winning two and drawing their other match this season
- Both of these teams will be looking to feature in the promotion race this season.
- Boston United v AFC Telford to be a draw
- Both teams to score in the match
National League South
Chelmsford v Maidstone
- Chelmsford have yet to get a win in their opening three matches drawing two and losing one.
- All 3 Chelmsford matches have featured under three goals in their matches
- Maidstone have started well with two wins and a draw. Last time out they won 4-1 at home to Hemel Hempstead.
- Maidstone took a valuable point away at promotion hopefuls Havant & Waterloovile drawing 2-2
- Chelmsford v Maidstone to feature under 2.5 goals
Ebbsfleet v Hungerford
- Ebbsfleet have won 1, drawn 1 and lost 1 so far this season with highlight a 3-0 away win at Braintree on the opening day.
- Last time out they were on the end of a 3-2 defeat away at St Albans
- Hungerford have made a faultless start to the season winning all their opening 3 matches
- They the only team to yet to concede a goal, winning 1-0, 2-0 and 3-0.
- Hungerford to win
- Hungerford to score in both halves.