League Meeting 26 Nov 2019: Stockport County 1 v 4 Solihull Moors.
Vanarama National League Match Day 6 Preview
Big Match Preview: Stockport County v Solihull Moors
Pre-season favourites Stockport County have lived up to that billing and come into their midweek match at home to Solihull Moors with four wins on the spin scoring 12 goals in the process. After an opening day loss the team has clicked into gear and face their toughest opponent yet. Visitors Solihull Moors are also in good form with three wins on the spin having 3 clean sheets on the bounce. Solihull Moors did the double over Stockport County last season, can they continue their good form into this season?
- League Meeting 26 Nov 2019: Stockport County 1 v 4 Solihull Moors
- League Meeting 24 Sep 2019: Solihull Moors 2 v 0 Stockport County
- Stockport County last 3 results - 3 wins
- Stockport County Goals scored this season: 12
- Stockport County home form: 2 wins
- Solihull Moors last 3 results – 3 wins
- Solihull Moors Goals Scored this season: 8
- Solihull Moors Goals conceded this season: 2
- Solihull Moors away form: 1 loss
Under 2.5 goals in the match
Selected other matches
Aldershot v Torquay
- Aldershot have 1 win, 1 draw and 2 losses so far this season so far
- Only 1 of The Shots opening matches has been at home which was 2-1 defeat to Sutton
- Torquay have made a superb start to the season with 4 wins and a defeat
- On the road they have won at Bromley and lost at Eastleigh
Both teams to score in the match and over 2.5 goals
Hartlepool v Altrincham
- Hartlepool are averaging 2 goals a game scoring 8 so far from their 4 matches
- Still undefeated, Hartlepool will fancy their chances of a win here against newly promoted Altrincham
- Altrincham have only played 3 matches and have picked up 2 draws in the process
- Their toughest match so far was a 3-1 defeat on the road at Notts County.
Hartlepool to score in both halves.
Boreham Wood v Woking
- The Wood have yet to kick into gear winning 1 of their opening 4 matches
- In striker Tshimanga, they have one of the best finishers in the League
- Visitors Woking have made an impressive start to the season, just as they did last year.
- Woking have won 3 of their opening 5 matches scoring and conceded 5 goals.
Under 2.5 goals in the match.
Kings Lynn Town v Wealdstone
- This match features newly promoted teams who have delivered entertaining starts to the season
- Kings Lynn Town had a creditable 2-2 in front of BT Sport cameras on the opening day
- Then followed up with a 3-2 last minute win away at Maidenhead
- Wealdstone have won their last two matches 4-3 and 3-2 over Wrexham and Chesterfield respectively
- Both teams to score in the match
- Over 2.5 goals in the match