Version - 1.0 Last Updated – 07/10/2016
In case of contrary notes between the rules and regulations for example between Special Rules for a specific sport and Specific Rules on the Event or Market, the following order of priority will be applied (in order of their importance):
GENERAL BETTING RULES
- If it’s not stated otherwise in Special Rules or Specific Rules for Event/Market, the result after regular game time applies for all sports (plus possible injury time added by the official referee, for example in football). Final results after extra time or penalty shoot-outs do not affect the evaluation of winnings (if not stated otherwise). Exceptions to this will be specified either next to the Event or Market on the website or in Special Rules for the specified sport.
Settlement of the bets
- The decision of the official governing body relating to the Event shall determine the result. Disqualifications or any other changes to the outcome of the Event (result overruling) at later stage are irrelevant for betting purposes if an official result already existed and was publicly announced, and as such, any further amendments will not affect the initial bets settlement.
- All results should be based on the official source or official website of the competition. In cases where statistics or results from the official source are unavailable, or it is obvious and proven that the website has incorrect information, Fairload reserves the right to use other independent sources and agencies for bets settlement. In cases of lack of consistent and reliable information, Fairload reserves the right to settle the bets based on in-house statistics.
- Fairload will put maximum effort to close the events and settle the markets, as soon as possible after event completion, but will not make any guarantees for maximum delays in the settlement. When the result of a bet is determined before the event is complete, Fairload reserves the right to settle the bet in question as per our rules even if the event is abandoned or the length of the event is shortened for whatever reason.
- It is the client responsibility to check his/her slip before the confirmation of the bet. Fairload reserves the right to refuse any requests to void any bets that were placed by mistake.
- Fairload reserves the right to deem a bet void if it is obvious that the result of an event was known before the scheduled deadline on the website, the event has started before the bet was placed or in case bets have been offered, placed and accepted due to a technical or human error.
Change of Venue
- For all team sports: if the scheduled venue is changed after the market is published on site, all bets will be voided only if the new venue is a home playground of the original away team. Fairload will not void the bets if any team decides to relinquish their home advantage, if the home team’s venue is out of action, or if the betting event is changed to a neutral ground.
- For other sports (except team sports), if the scheduled venue is changed after the market is published on site (including changing of the scheduled surface) all bets remain valid.
Cancelled and Abandoned/Postponed Events
- If a betting event, for any reason whatsoever, does not take place as scheduled or is not finished within 30 or 15 hours from scheduling time (depending on the sport, which has been described precisely in Special Rules for each Sport), bets will be refunded (this rule does not apply for example to tennis and baseball). Multiple bets will be calculated again excluding the event that was abandoned. Exception: If a betting event refers to a tournament or other major event such as Olympics, World and European Championship etc., and the event is postponed within the official time scheduled for the tournament, then all bets remain valid as long as the event is completed within allocated official time.
- If a betting event has started but is later abandoned and is not completed (resumed) within the next 30 or 15 hours (depending on the sport, which has been described precisely in Special Rules for each Sport), all bets will be voided (this rule does not apply for example to tennis and baseball) except for any bets placed on markets which have been unconditionally determined by the time of abandonment (for example 1st half result, 1st set winner, Over/Under’s, etc.) These bets will remain valid and will be settled accordingly. Exception: If a betting event refers to a tournament or other major event such as the Olympics, World and European Championship etc., and the event is postponed within the official time scheduled for the tournament, then all bets remain valid as long as the event is completed within allocated official time.
- Dead Heat - In case two or more participants of an outright event are declared winners the odds for the participants in the outright will be divided proportionally by the number of participants involved in the draw scenario. For example, if odds on Player A to become Top Goalscorer in World Cup were backed with the price of 4 and eventually 3 Players ended up the tournament with same highest amount of goals (including Player A), then the Odds on Player A will be divided by 3. In this case real odds on Player A (after applying the Dead Heat rule) would equal 1.33 (4 divided by 3).
- Resettlement. Fairload reserves the right to reverse the settlement of a market if the specified market is settled incorrectly.
- Participants Withdrawal - Non-starters. In case of a single participant’s resignation from a particular event as scheduled, all related bets remain valid unless the event is cancelled. Example: If Lionel Messi is not called up (or is pulled back due to an injury) to the National Team for World Cup, bets relating to Messi as Goal Scorer (including h2h bets) etc are still valid for outright betting.
- Outright bets are offered for the winner of a major events, individual or teams tournaments or leagues’ competitions.
- When placing an “Outright” bets no stakes will be refunded on participants that are not participating or withdrawing from an event.
- In case of more winners sharing the same final position the dead heat rule will be applied to settle the bets.
- If the event or tournament is not completed within 30 or 15 hours (depending on the sport, which has been described precisely in Special Rules for each Sport) after the scheduled completion date, and the official result of the event is not announced/confirmed by the governing body of the event, all bets will be voided, excluding major events such as Olympics, World and European Championships etc.
- The actual result is based on the last event (final match or last day of the tournament). Changes to the result made after this point – regardless of the reason (exclusions, disqualifications) – have no effect on the settlement of the betting event.
Head 2 Head
- That participant shall be deemed to be the winner who occupies the better place in the final ranking.
- If one or both participants do not take place in the competition or tournament, all bets on this bet shall be voided and stakes refunded.
- If both participants reach the same place in the ranking, the bet shall be determined as a tie. The same shall apply if both participants withdraw prematurely as well. If odds on draw have not been offered, all bets on this duel shall be voided and stakes refunded.
- If a participant has withdrawn, but is listed in the ranking as having placed, such participant shall be considered not to have withdrawn.
- In tournaments with elimination stages, that participant shall be deemed to be the winner who makes it to the next round in the competition (2nd round before the 1st round, semifinals before the quarter-finals, etc.) or who reaches a better placement in the final classification (victor of final before loser of final, etc.)
- Live betting is an offer of the bets that are deliberately open for betting after the event has started. The odds are being continuously updated based on the evaluation of the event in real time.
- Fairload reserves the right to refuse any client’s requests to cancel the live bet - once a live bet is accepted it can no longer be cancelled upon customer’s request.
- Fairload reserves the right to void bets taken at an incorrect price (wrong odds) due to delayed Live coverage of an event and also to suspend an event for betting at any time due to failed transmission, a suspicion of fixed game or other technical related issues.
- The deadline for placing live bets may vary between different sports and events and Fairload will not tolerate any deliberately and repeatedly taken late live bets. If for any reason, the system accepts the live bets on events or markets that have already been known (determined), all late bets will be deemed invalid and the stakes will be refunded. Fairload reserves the right to deal with such incidents accordingly, including the account’s suspension.
- In case of obvious errors (typing, transmission errors, technical issues), Fairload reserves the right to declare all affected live bets invalid and refund all stakes. Fairload has also the right to correct the errors in settlement of live bets even after the game or event is completed.
- Fairload will put maximum effort to provide correct data in regards to live scores and live games evaluation displayed on the website, but such information has informative character and shall be used as a guide only. Fairload assumes no liability for the incorrect live score, time of the game, available statistics or other information provided for the live betting purposes.