This week’s Vanarama National League preview features Chesterfield taking on Maidenhead, Eastleigh hosting Hartlepool United, Sutton United versus Kings Lynn Town, the league leaders Torquay entertaining Boreham Wood and the inform Wealdstone welcoming Dover. With over 150 pre-match markets available LV BET has all your National League betting odds covered.
Match day 9 odds across the Vanarama National League are available at National League Odds. For the rest of your sporting odds including Vanarama National League North and South visit Sportsbook LV BET. Odds subject to change. 18+ please gamble responsibly.
Chesterfield v Maidenhead
- Chesterfield have won 2 of their 6 league game so far this season in Vanarama National League
- The home side will look to follow on from their 1-0 away win at Yeovil Town last time out and gain another 3 points to climb the table.
- Tom Denton has scored half of Chesterfield’s League goals and look to add to his total this weekend.
- Maidenhead are one of the inform teams in the Vanarama National League right now with 4 impressive wins on the bounce.
- These include two wins on the road at Notts County and Wrexham, as well as home wins against Solihull Moors and Dagenham & Redbridge
- Striker Sam Barratt made our LV BET ‘Performance of the Month’ nominees for October and with 7 goals to his name so far, the Chesterfield defenders will need to watch out.
- Over 2.5 goals in the match
- Correct Score 2-2
Eastleigh v Hartlepool United
- Eastleigh have started the season well with 3 wins from their opening six matches
- Wins over Barnet and Bromley came in the middle of victory over the league leaders Torquay
- Ben House is the top scorer for Eastleigh with 5 goals and will look to add to his tally in front of the BT Sport cameras
- Hartlepool come into this match with an identical record to Eastleigh as they both sit on 11 points
- Hartlepool have won both of their away matches this season at Maidenhead and Chesterfield and will look to make in 3 wins in a row.
- Last time they were on TV the result didn’t go as they would have wished, so will hope to put on a much better performance
- Both teams score in the match
- Over 2.5 goals in the match
Sutton United v Kings Lynn Town
- Sutton United have only played 5 matches so far this season, but have started well with 4 wins.
- The team from Gander Green Lane beat Maidenhead at home on the opening day and were beaten by a last minute goal on their last home appearance against Notts County
- Away from home Sutton United have won all 3 matches with the last of those against Yeovil Town the last time they played.
- Kings Lynn Town have made an entertaining start to the season with 30 goals featuring in their opening 7 matches.
- After 4 defeats on the bounce Kings Lynn Town got their 2nd win of the season at home to Woking.
- Adam Marriott has top scored for Kings Lynn Town so far with 3 goals and will hope to add to his total this weekend
- Over 2.5 goals
- Both teams to score in the match